Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trip to Arizona Day 2




So this blog is about 7 months late, but I have decided to blog to the best of my ability the adventures I have had the last few months so I will not have a back log of blogs in October.

The day began with waking up in the hotel. Interesting enough the night before was filled with the hotel being not that great. We had these sheets which did not cover more than half
of the bed. The movie that was playing while everyone was falling asleep was Why Did I Get Married. It was alright, but I swear Janet Jackson lo
oks like Michael Jackson...maybe because they are related, but it was still weird. The weekend was also the same time Wrestlemania was going on in Arizona, so there were a lot of people going to either spring training or wrestling. Maybe I should go see Wrestlemania next year...just a thought.

We arrived at Tempe Diablo Stadium to watch the Angels vs Clevel
and Indians. The day still very warm and not a cloud in the sky. Luckily this gam
e was somewhat in the shade with terms of seating so it wasn't extremely hot. The Angels didn't do that well and lost. After the game it was time to hit the road.

The drive back is somewhat interesting as the sun set was pretty cool. Jessica was able to take some cool sun set photos.
Interesting work related thing that I was able to see, were some
trucks that appeared to be heading to the ports for the whole Prop 1B program.

So overall it was a great trip and an interesting experience outside of California. Will I be back again in the state of Arizona to watch baseball? I would say yes, but I will probably also look at other teams as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment