Saturday, April 27, 2013

Trip to Asia-Hong Kong Day 1-Landing.

Sorry for the long delay in posting pictures, stories, or well, sorry for not posting at all.  I know that PC recommend that I blog about my trip.  Hopefully this works out.

Cherie and I departed from LAX on Thursday morning at 1AM PDT.  We arrived at Hong Kong at 730AM on Saturday.  It felt really weird losing a day.  We flew on Cathay Pacific and I had really good airplane food.  I supplmented that by making myself some miso soup that I purchased at Costco.  I was able to sleep a little, but Cherie was able to get a good amount of slept.  I watched Promised Land on the plane.  Good movie, not really about any science of fracking, but more about the human spirit.  We picked up our luggage and headed off to Metropark Kowloon.  Hong Kong is primarily two main areas, Kowloon/Mongkok and Central Hong Kong.  We stayed at Kowloon as it was slightly cheaper.


We dropped off our luggage and it was off to Disneyland Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment