Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Beginnings


So, I created this blog thanks to Brenda and thanks to Paul, I may actually start doing one of these things. My first blog was more of complain log and I look back at and wonder if I actually took any of my old advice...hmmm...I should really listen to myself...

Anyways, I remember a conversation between my Uncle Ross and my Uncle Mark, where they felt that the year flew by (this was the one year anniversary of my Grandpa [Nike Noguchi]) and I couldn't help, but think that my one year felt a lot longer. Both of them attributed that due to the fact that I was doing a lot of stuff and enjoying life to its fullest. For 2009, I felt that that year went by really fast and there were a few great memories (concert, games, trips), as a year it seemed sort of like a routine. I guess that it what means when you start a job and start getting into a pattern.

I think that I will start keep a track of what I am doing. I will be posting pictures of my trip to Arizona and description of what happened.

1 comment:

  1. NICE! Looking forward to seeing where this will go. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete